Project 8

The goals of project 8 were to re-create our web design from project 7, with the same specifications on each page. Focusing on changing color, type faces, and color to create an enjoyable user experience.

I worked on this project as much as I could in the time I had to complete it. I reworked all the pages with the 960 design grid divs. Then I tried adding in the content I had already worked on but that was a long process of trial and error, however I found a way to make the header a picture which I wasn’t able to do before, and I was able to have the same design on all three pages and link each one back to the other and open in separate tabs. I kept the same google fonts for the titles and the content.

Some things I wish I could’ve figured out were the sizes of the boxes, I was having trouble getting the header picture to stretch all the way across the page and then I couldn’t get it to even fill the top of my container. I also wish I could’ve added for boxes and content boxes but every time I kept trying to add more pictures and content something would give me a problem and I ran out of time to keep fiddling with it.

I think my most successful thing is my contact page and the picture background I put into my box I really had fun playing around with the colors and pictures. I Just wish I could’ve added more with less complications.

Project 8 Link:

http://udel.edu/~clairec/art205/Project%208/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s